Monday, August 4, 2008

Brillante award


The blog Grey Horse Matters very kindly honored me with a "Brillante" award. I'm absolutely delighted! Thank you! The rules state that a should pass this award to 7 other blogs. I regret to admit that I haven't read that many! It's true; I'm probably the last person to discover blogs. Until about 6 months ago, I hadn't even read a single blog. But I now enjoy reading a bunch. So I'd like thank these bloggers for their blogs.

* Grey Horse Matters - I'm eagerly reading about the two Arabians she's just adopted. She also posts advice topics, most recently on selecting the right trainer.
* Behind the Bit - This very informative blog offers educational tidbits on a huge variety of horse topics.
* Fugly Horse of the Day - Probably one of the most outspoken horse bloggers. I usually agree with her, but I'm always interested in what she has to say. I've also been enjoying her blog devoted to training her colt and other horsies.
* Pony Girl and "My Boy" go on the most scenic trail rides. Her skills as a photographer greatly exceed mine! And it helps that "My Boy" is awfully cute.

------------------

I'll post the rules of this award below. I know at least a couple of you have already been awarded. But consider yourself saluted!

Here are the rules:

1. Put the Logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you

3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award

4. Add Links to the recipients

5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award

2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on to me! I am truly honored!! ;)

Stacey Kimmel-Smith said...

Thanks so much! I so appreciate your support. I like your blog name, one of the blog titles I considered Plain Bay Wrapper. Figured it wasn't clearly horsey enuf.