Thursday, February 26, 2009

Google News: Horses

I check headlines on Google News some times. But did you know you can get horse headlines? I tried entering the very broad term "horse" into the search box at the top. I thought I'd get lots of imprecise matches on articles that discuss election "horse races" full of "dark horse" political candidates and maybe a few "horses' arses".

I was surprised. Most of the articles I got back do discuss horse related topics. check out the entire list here.

Some that were of interest to me:

Horse Rider Ticketed For Roadside Manure

Horse Slaughter Facility Bill

Horse Rescues Increasing In Tough Economy

Stimulus Act Impacts Horse Industry

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I have seen this, I believe Glenshee has it posted on the side of her blog. It's constantly changing. I could never figure out how to embed it and sometimes like you say things other than horses come up.

Stacey Kimmel-Smith said...

I have done that too! It's interesting to see what comes up...