Armani and I spent Fri-Sun at horsey "boot camp". Well we were really at the GMHA show. It was our first recognized event. So it felt a little like boot camp.
A real post is coming soon; with lots of pictures. Unfortunately, my computer refuses to turn on and is awaiting a visit from Dell. A teaser:
- We attempted to set a Guinness Book record for "Greatest number of silly things gone wrong at the horse show".
- We made friends and shamed stuffed-shirts with our exuberant "bonne humeur".
- I was mistaken for my own groom (my imaginary groom).
- I disguised myself as a dressage princess with my entourage of family and friends.
- Though a daisy among orchids, we made light of our selves.
1 hour ago