Thursday, May 21, 2009

My camera was found...

Photo of "Bottomless Pit" at Pike's Peak


Well after frantically stopping the washer, emptying my pockets (found 8 cents and some used tissues), reorganizing my tack trunk (my tail brush is STILL missing), cleaning out under the bed (found 4 missing socks), I still hadn't found the camera. I'd about given up hope of ever taking another photo again, ever.

My mother was over the next day. "I can't find my glasses! Can you check in your glove box?"

"I just barely went through it. Have you seen my camera? "

"No. I can't drive with out my glasses. I have to find them..."

Anyway, we dug around in our cars again. I had nearly filled a trash bag going through my husband's car when my mother shrieked, "I found them!"

My camera was found cavorting with her glasses in the bottomless pit that's located under the back bench seats of Mom's GMC pickup.

Anyway, someone has correctly guessed what my surprise "large purchase" was. So photos and updates on that, horse shows, and more shortly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how that works, isn't it?

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm constantly losing stuff too. Glad you found your camera and more importantly mom's glasses for driving. Stuff always seems to turn up sooner or later.

Paint Girl said...

Glad you found your camera! I do not know what I'd do if I ever lost mine! I'd go crazy looking for it!

Jaya said...

Congratulations on finding it!!

Stephanie - Siouxzeegirl Designs said...

Can't wait to see thee pictures!!!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

the truck sounds like mine! maybe i should clean it out to see what i can find...glad you found your camera!